Old October 8th 07, 12:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Oyster validators on Silverlink

MaxB typed

On 6 Oct, 21:07, Matthew Dickinson
wrote:
The Oystercard validators at Kentish Town West are now switched on,
and journeys appear in the card history. PAYG journeys would appear to
be possible, but with uncertain validity until 11th November.
(Hampstead Heath and Caledonian Road aren't yet.)

Everytime I have tried to get my journey history recently either the
site has been down or "Due to site maintenance your journey history is
currently unavailable"!

Is it just me?

MaxB

No.

I posted about (the absence of) Journey History on Oyster on utl several
weeks ago. It's now MONTHS since I could access this.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.