Old October 8th 07, 04:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
KPW KPW is offline

Default Scammer at Heathrow Airport Car Park

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:01:56 +0100, "Knight Of The Road"
wrote:

cupra" wrote

Plenty of places have beggars using a variation on that theme - last one I
experienced was on the Barcelona Metro (stolen wallet, need money for
flight and so on....)

When I was in The Gambia, some scammer with no legs hobbled up to me on his
stumps and tried to spin me some hard luck story about a wheelchair or
something.

More credible than a pair of slippers...