Old October 9th 07, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Waterloo - KX post Eurostar move

"TimB" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 9, 6:37 pm, Richard wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 20:13:29 +0100, Paul Corfield

wrote:
Group members may be interested to know that bus route 59 will be
extended from Euston to Kings Cross in November to provide a direct bus
link between Kings Cross and Waterloo.

As you predicted! Thanks... that will make my journeys a bit easier.

Richard.

Ha! I wrote (ok, emailed) to TfL about 6-12 months ago suggesting
exactly this, and they said it wasn't necessary or sensible and they
wouldn't be doing it. Whaddya know...

They'd probably just paid a consultancy vast amounts, so wouldn't want to
admit that a member of the public had the same idea...

Paul S