Old October 10th 07, 09:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Stamford Brook Parking.

Graham Harrison wrote:
Is the car park on the old goods depot at Stamford Brook (LUL
station) still there?

You mean the one under and beside the viaduct? Yes, it is. Access from
Bath Road along Welstead Way. Managed by London Borough of Hounslow.

Anyone know whether I'd be likely to get a space at about 1230 on a
Friday?

Quite likely, I should think. It never looks very full when I pass over
it on the District line.
--
Richard J.