Old October 10th 07, 10:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL

Mr Thant wrote:
On 10 Okt., 15:24, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
I'm not sure which is 'up' or 'down',

'Up' is towards Broad Street. :-)

but I'm sure its the western side platform that is the problem.
The bit where the stairs and lifts come down is quite deep,
possibly for about a coach length, but to the north of that
it is quite narrow, and the back wall is quite substantial, I
wonder if it is supporting the higher ground of the bus
station?

I was intrigued enough to pay a visit to the site today, and
took some photos:
http://londonconnections.blogspot.co...m-debacle.html

That's great. Thanks.

Can't they just move the yellow line? No, really. It seems a long way
from the edge of the platform. What's the speed limit on this line?

--
Richard J.