Old October 12th 07, 11:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] furles@mail.croydon.ac.uk is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL

On 10 Oct, 15:24, "Paul Scott" wrote:

I'm not sure which is 'up' or 'down', but I'm sure its the western side
platform that is the problem.

I think the line on the West side is 'down'. I seem to remember that
it was treated as being part of the LNWR system, so heading North,
towards Watford, is down, while heading South, towards Euston, or
Clapham Junction, Broad Street, Elephant and Castle, would be up. Not
sure about the Croxley Green and Rickmansworth branches; were they
measured from the junction? If so, which one, the North or South one,
in the days when there was a triangle there. Or were they measured
from Euston via the South side of the triangle, which would have been
non-existant during the later part of Croxley Green's life?