Old October 12th 07, 10:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Yipee! increased TFL staff pass validity.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:03:19 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

Just in case any of those of us with TFL staff or nominee passes missed it,
an item appeared on the intranet today stating that from SOT 11/11/07 all
TFL staff and nominee passes will be valid on all the bits of that we're
nicking off Silverlink, WLL, NLL & GoBLin. Planning my sight-seeing trip to
the great wall of Shepherds Bush even as I type:-)

--
Cheers, Steve.
Change jealous to sad to reply.

Your anti-spam message never seemed so appropriate :-)