Old October 13th 07, 12:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default Yipee! increased TFL staff pass validity.

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:03:48 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

"Richard J." wrote in message
. co.uk...
Steve Dulieu wrote:
Just in case any of those of us with TFL staff or nominee passes
missed it, an item appeared on the intranet today stating that from
SOT 11/11/07 all TFL staff and nominee passes will be valid on all
the bits of that we're nicking off Silverlink, WLL, NLL & GoBLin.
Planning my sight-seeing trip to the great wall of Shepherds Bush
even as I type:-)

What about the DC service from Euston to Watford Junction? Will your
pass
be valid all the way or only to the zone 6 boundary at Hatch End?

All the way to WJ the TFL wage slaves will not have to pay!

To be fair all TfL staff passes are already valid to Watford Junction so
it isn't an increase in validity.

The rest is very welcome indeed and I'm looking forward to using the
services more often and not having to queue to buy priv tickets at
Blackhorse Road!

And not only but also, sets a very nice precedent come the ELL...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change jealous to sad to reply.