Old October 13th 07, 11:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Yipee! increased TFL staff pass validity.

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:58:20 -0700, Mizter T wrote:

On 13 Oct, 00:06, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"Richard J." wrote:

Steve Dulieu wrote:
Just in case any of those of us with TFL staff or nominee passes
missed it, an item appeared on the intranet today stating that from
SOT 11/11/07 all TFL staff and nominee passes will be valid on all
the bits of that we're nicking off Silverlink, WLL, NLL & GoBLin.
Planning my sight-seeing trip to the great wall of Shepherds Bush
even as I type:-)

What about the DC service from Euston to Watford Junction? Will your pass
be valid all the way or only to the zone 6 boundary at Hatch End?

Pass validity aside for the moment - won't there have to be a complete
rearrangement of zonal fares in that area, similar to the outer reaches of
the Metropolitan's ABC&D? Presume they can't simply move zone 6, because
Watford Junction towards London will still have West Midland & Southern
services?

Dare I suggest that as nothing has been heard on this front perhaps
Oyster PAYG might not be immediately extended beyond Harrow and
Wealdstone (H&W) - or if it is it won't be extended beyond Hatch End
(the last station in zone 6) - at least not yet.

Oyster PAYG will be extended to Watford Junction but there will be no
change to the zonal validity of Travelcards nor of Freedom Passes. I
know no more than this (via another group) so it is a case of wait and
see.
--
Paul C