Old October 13th 07, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Cannon Street / Moorgate tunnel?

John Rowland wrote:
Paul Terry wrote:
In message . com,
Mizter T writes

The existing 1960's office block on top of Cannon Street was
constructed so badly that I understand there is at least one floor
that is permanently out of use because it is warped somehow.

Which should come as no surprise when one remembers that its
architect was the infamous John Poulsen.

The Faroese football player?

John Poulson (note spelling), 1910-1993, the corrupt architect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Poulson , with photo of Cannon Street
Station!
--
Richard J.