Old October 13th 07, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Yipee! increased TFL staff pass validity.

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:19:56 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote in :
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:20:17 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:
"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

The rest is very welcome indeed and I'm looking forward to using the
services more often and not having to queue to buy priv tickets at
Blackhorse Road!

And not only but also, sets a very nice precedent come the ELL...

I don't see that anyone has anything to be concerned about when it comes
to the ELLX. I think it will be automatic that staff pass validity is
extended over the routes.

Paul, you do realise that this comes over to the rest of the pax
as gloating?

Are you coming to the drinks on Thursday night?

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN