Old October 14th 07, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Yipee! increased TFL staff pass validity.

On 13 Oct, 19:56, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:12:32 +0000 (UTC), "Dr Ivan D. Reid"

wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:19:56 +0100, Paul Corfield wrote::

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:20:17 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

And not only but also, sets a very nice precedent come the ELL...

I don't see that anyone has anything to be concerned about when it comes
to the ELLX. I think it will be automatic that staff pass validity is
extended over the routes.

Paul, you do realise that this comes over to the rest of the pax
as gloating?

I didn't and it wasn't my intention.

As one of "the rest of the pax" I'll just say that it doesn't sound
like gloating to me. I think it's fair enough that those who work for
a transport organisation to get free travel on that organisation's
services as a perk of the job, just as I'd expect someone who works
for a telecoms company to get a reduced rate subscription or someone
who works for a retailer to get discounts etc.