Old October 16th 07, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default One under

Does any one know details of "one under" at Holborn (Central Line)
today? Was it suicide or somebody fell from the platform?

I was in that train and heard the screams - the first one was very
loud, which makes me think it was the jumping person...
By the way, my best wishes to the driver! I can only imagine what
emotional state he is now. He was clearly shaken, but started
informing passengers about evacuation almost immediately, etc.

P.S. Still don't understand though why Piccadilly station had to be
closed as well.