Old October 17th 07, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
thoss thoss is offline

Default One under

At 23:22:27 on Tue, 16 Oct 2007 Steve M opined:-

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:06:15 -0700, alex_t
wrote:

Does any one know details of "one under" at Holborn (Central Line)
today? Was it suicide or somebody fell from the platform?

Won't know until tomorrow when I see the Daily Report. The vast
majority of one under incidents are non suspicious and are suicide
attempts.

Not a good day today, as there was also a one under at Tooting
(Broadway?) this morning.

Bec, according to the announcement I heard.
--
Thoss
E-mail address usenetatamoladdotorgdotuk