Old October 19th 07, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default English Democrat Party supports Garry Bushell for London Mayor

On 19 Oct, 13:09, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I've never heard of them... heard of him though.

http://www.englishdemocrats.org.uk/history.php

Fortunately their FAQ runs along the lines of
1. Are you Nazis?
2. Are you sure you're not Nazis?
3. So you're definitely not Nazis then?

On the topic of the upcoming Mayoral election I note that yesterday
the big issue founder John Bird, who was to be an independent
candidate, withdrew from the race - saying that if he won he wouldn't
want to spend his time apologising for police or the transport system.
Shame as I think his contributions would have been a valuable addition
to the debate, on issues of substance rather than frivolities.