Old October 19th 07, 08:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
DaveP DaveP is offline

Default Gold Card season ticket and LT (was Annual vs monthly season tickets)

Having the discount for Day Travelcards would of course be great,
however so long as the discount is only available to zones 1-6 Day

I've certainly had the GOLDC discount issued on Z1-4 travelcards from an NR
station in the past, physically it's possible but I guess it's not a
permitted product (though the kit certainly allows its issue).

I see what you're saying, it would complicate matters to allow it.

Hopefully when some form of integrated smartcard ticketing comes around
this won't be a problem anymore (though I suppose discounted tickets will
always need to be done on paper or loaded specially onto the card?).

Cheers,
Dave