Old October 20th 07, 10:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Gold Card season ticket and LT (was Annual vs monthly seasontickets)

asdf wrote:

Just to clarify, is an Amersham to R1256 Travelcard valid to Chesham?

If issued at Amersham, yes. If issued at an NR Ticket Office then it
*should* be, as the existence of the ticket in question is a kludge so
that NR stations can issue TCs valid to the Met Line "out-boundary"
stations.

Never having had one from an NR office, I couldn't say for certain, but
as they're all the same price (£7.80 undiscounted, £4.80 Railcard), I
don't see why not.

Cheers,

Barry