Old October 22nd 07, 08:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Strange little cameras on gantries above the roads.

verbena (verbena ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

Its the whole of the London area, from Enfield to Kingston, Havering to
Hillingdon and including Bromley and Croydon. Some parts of the M4, M25
and M11 are included, though I don't see how they can police a vehicle
passing through a small section of the M25 in its way to somewhere else.

s'ok - that one short stretch of M25 is explicitly excluded.

Its worrying someone I know whose factory is just inside the zone and he
has a P-reg diesel van, which he travels to work in each day.

Vans 3.5t don't come under the LEZ until 2010.