Old October 22nd 07, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OT- Thames Barrier Park

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 03:36:55PM +0100, John Rowland wrote:

One of the more bizarre aerial photos I've found... reminiscent of a
Mondrian. Now that Google Earth has entered into the common consciousness,

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...1553&encType=1

I take it that I'm not the only one to be amused that John talked about
Google Maps but posted a link to something completely different that
didn't work.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

Fashion label: n: a liferaft for personalities
which lack intrinsic buoyancy