Old October 23rd 07, 11:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default What is the point of Cannon Street (National Rail) Station?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 10:40:06PM +0100, Paul G wrote:
In message , David
Cantrell writes
Of course, the retail market is only busy on Saturdays, when the City is
closed.

Not quite, Borough Market is also busy (fully manned and bustling) on
Fridays too; particularly at lunchtimes

Oh? I thought that was only in the few weeks before Christmas.

Shame it's a little bit too far for me to go for lunch.

PERL: Politely Expressed Racoon Love