Old October 25th 07, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.boomerang
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Rail deserts

Offramp wrote:
On Oct 25, 6:17 pm, Tom Anderson wrote:

If a girl ever told me that she lived at Thornton Heath our
relationship ended with the full stop that ended that sentence.
Apart from the fact that the area is like a cross between Threads
and The Equalizer, the only way to get there is by abseiling down
from a rented Zeppelin.

Is this a different Thornton Heath from the one in South London that has
8 trains per hour in each direction?

--
Richard J.