Old October 26th 07, 04:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Euston Station Underground upgrade a joke.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, wrote:

I was really pleased to see the removal of the bland, uninteresting,
boring late 60's tiling,

I was highly amused to see the tiling in the process of removal - having
knocked down the Doric Arch itself decades ago, they then removed the very
image of it from the walls of the Vic platforms! I took a picture, which i
should upload to Flickr some time ....

I didn't realise it was temporary, though - and i'm glad to hear it was,
as i quite like the Victoria line tiling.

tom

--
I don't know kung fu, I AM kung fu.