Old October 26th 07, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default OT- Clapham grows yet again

Not content with taking over Battersea's main train station,
it's now captured Old Brompton Road a mile north of the river,
and will meet Hampstead soon.

I was searching for a flat (to rent) in Clapham in July and apparently
Stockwell now is Clapham North, Brixton is "eastern Clapham", and
anything in the southern part of the Northern Line is "southern
Clapham".

Then again after walking many miles through real Clapham I can't
really see a reason for that. What's so good in there? Overcrowded
Northern Line? Gangs from Brixton and Peckham?