Old October 28th 07, 09:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Things in the four foot

Can anyone tell me what the yellow "Signalling asset" sat between the
rails at Green Park southbound Victoria Line is? I've not noticed one
before, but it is rather yellow and obvious. Something for the new
signalling?

Also, two flashing yellow lights between the rails at the end of a
Piccadilly Line platform at Leicester Square. I've not noticed them
before either, what do they do?

It is perfectly possible that both things have been around for ever, and
I've just not noticed them...
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK