Old October 29th 07, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sargeant Rutter Sargeant Rutter is offline

Default Things in the four foot

IT'S TRUE! BOLTAR IS AN EVENING STANDARD READER!!
DON'T WORRY MATE! EVERYONE LOVES A TOSSER!!

"Boltar" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 29, 12:29 am, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
The Leicester Square TSR must have gone in in the past few days as it
certainly wasn't there on my last duty last Thursday.

Given the tortoise like speed the piccadilly line seems to crawl
around at these days perhaps it would make more sense just to put down
some flashing lights to tell the drivers when they can do more than
20mph and a councelling hotline number if any get scared going as high
as 25 or even , god forbid, 30! Though I suppose they'll have the
obligatory 5 minute wait between Bounds Green and Arnos, or the
regulate-the-service delay at Finsbury or the terminate-early-and-sod-
the-passengers at Wood Green to recover. Not that I care , I recently
finally voted with my wallet and gave up using the tube as I just
couldn't put up with it taking an hour to go 7 miles any longer. FCC +
Bus can do the same journey in just over half the time.

B2003