Old October 31st 07, 02:13 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default A10 crossroads with Carterhatch Lane

Conor wrote:
In article , John Rowland
says...
The traffic lights here have three (traffic) phases:
1) turn right from the main road
2) forward or left from the main road
3) forward, left or right from the minor road
...in that order. Every other junction which I know has these three
phases has them in the opposite order.

Does anyone know why this junction is different?

I guess you don't go very far. I know of several sets OTTOMH within 12
miles that work the same.

Thanks. Can you think of anything else those junctions have in common which
might explain it?