Old November 1st 07, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default A10 crossroads with Carterhatch Lane

In article , roadrunner
says...

You will be waiting a long time for him to name several within 12
miles; he is prone to exaggeration.

Maybe not within 12 but certainly within 20...

Bridlington. A614 junction with Bessingby Road. (technically not a X
roads but a T junction that works in the same order)

Beverley. Norwood Junction with New Walkergate.

Hull. Beverley Road junction with Cottingham Road.

Hull. Beverley Road Junction with Greenwood Avenue.

In fact, many of them in Hull work that way.

--
Conor

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.