Old November 2nd 07, 08:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default DLR train makes a bit for freedom

On Nov 1, 10:39 pm, MIG wrote:

Lille would be the nearest one, I think.

Lille is totally closed in with JLE style platform edge doors (the
first place I remember seeing such things), so there isn't the same
risk of someone being dragged under the train etc. Maybe some risk,
but a bit less.

I've been on the lille one and even on a sunday it was crowded (mind
you , the trains are ridiculously narrow which doesn't help). I really
wouldn't want to be stuck on a broken down one in the rush hour
knowing that there was no one on board who could help.

B2003