Old November 2nd 07, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
roadrunner roadrunner is offline

Default A10 crossroads with Carterhatch Lane

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:56:20 -0000, Conor
wrote:

In article , roadrunner
says...

You will be waiting a long time for him to name several within 12
miles; he is prone to exaggeration.

Maybe not within 12 but certainly within 20...

Bridlington. A614 junction with Bessingby Road. (technically not a X
roads but a T junction that works in the same order)

Beverley. Norwood Junction with New Walkergate.

Hull. Beverley Road junction with Cottingham Road.

Hull. Beverley Road Junction with Greenwood Avenue.

In fact, many of them in Hull work that way.

I bet that gave you something to do on your little run out -
shouldn't you have been concentrating on the road rather than on
traffic light sequences.

(PS : I can see why you're always getting lost, if you think that Hull
is within 12 miles of the A10 crossroads and Carterhatch Lane)