Old November 2nd 07, 03:51 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Conor Conor is offline

Default A10 crossroads with Carterhatch Lane

In article , roadrunner
says...

I bet that gave you something to do on your little run out -

Not really, I've not been down those roads for a while.

shouldn't you have been concentrating on the road rather than on
traffic light sequences.

Err, no because I'm a competent driver so being aware of everything
going on is important but thanks for confirming how **** you are.

(PS : I can see why you're always getting lost, if you think that Hull
is within 12 miles of the A10 crossroads and Carterhatch Lane)

I don't but it demonstrates how much of a retard you are as you seem to
be the only person here who was unable to work out that I meant in
relation to where I live.

--
Conor

I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.