Old November 4th 03, 09:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Probably Me Probably Me is offline

Default Heathrow T4 to close

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:54:58 -0000, "Geoff Marshall"
wrote:

Well I just had a 'lightbulb' moment, and though I'd ring LU to find out.
Rang up their specific customer number Piccadilly Line .. asked when T4 was
going to close.

The chap politely told me that it had to close for construction work that
was abot to take place on the T5 station.

"I know that! but WHEN is T4 going to close?"

"Ah.." he says .. "I'll go and find out", put me on hold for 17 minutes and
then the phone went dead.

Ah well...

Although actual dates are not mentioned, a quick search on the tube
website came up with this

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/press...es/0111/20.asp