Old November 4th 03, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default mind the gap..

dj152" wrote in message
I fell under at Debden Station today! hhahaha. My left leg under the

train,
by right knee smashed down onto the platform, and my left arm holding me

up!
then the ******* pulled away and i had to quickly climb back up!

If that really happened then the driver was not very attentitive or the CCTV
at that location is poor making the Train Operator not be able to see what
was happenning. I've never been there, but that sounds like a Big gap,
rather like the one at bank, or you may just be very Slim!
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the