Old November 6th 07, 09:26 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
R.C. Payne R.C. Payne is offline

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

Mizter T wrote:

Oh, and last thing - unless I've got this one wrong St Pancras station
appears to have it's own logo - which is neither the Eurostar logo nor
the HS1 logo - it's black and white and I couldn't really work out
what it was supposed to depict but I could only find it on street
signs around the station rather than on the station itself.

My memory (faulty?) is that all the Network Rail run London stations
have a logo associated with them. Is this the logo you have seen?

Robin