Old November 6th 07, 09:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

"R.C. Payne" wrote in message
Mizter T wrote:

Oh, and last thing - unless I've got this one wrong St Pancras station
appears to have it's own logo - which is neither the Eurostar logo nor
the HS1 logo - it's black and white and I couldn't really work out
what it was supposed to depict but I could only find it on street
signs around the station rather than on the station itself.

My memory (faulty?) is that all the Network Rail run London stations have
a logo associated with them. Is this the logo you have seen?

That was my thought initially, someone's posted a link to those logos in the
past, but at the moment St Pancras isn't run by NR. Was it before the
rebuild, or did MML run it like the other 'minor' stations such as
Marylebone (Chiltern) and Fenchurch St (c2c)?

Paul