Old November 4th 03, 10:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
woutster woutster is offline

Default mind the gap..

"Joe" wrote in
:

dj152" wrote in message

I fell under at Debden Station today! hhahaha. My left leg under
the

train,
by right knee smashed down onto the platform, and my left arm holding
me

up!
then the ******* pulled away and i had to quickly climb back up!

If that really happened then the driver was not very attentitive or
the CCTV at that location is poor making the Train Operator not be
able to see what was happenning. I've never been there, but that
sounds like a Big gap, rather like the one at bank, or you may just be
very Slim! --
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out
the Award Winning Railways
Online at http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk

I hope you reported this to station staff.