Old November 6th 07, 06:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
BH Williams BH Williams is offline

Default Crossrail is already here!

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Ken wrote:

On 6 Nov, 10:20, alanG wrote:
Clive D. W. Feather scribbled with quill and ink on parchment: I've
just received an email telling me:

The RAIB is carrying out an investigation into an incident when a
road rail engineering machine ran away from Brentford to Romford on
4 November 2007.

Obviously it must have taken Crossrail, since going round the NLL would
involve climbing uphill.

So they mean Romwood, not Romford then?

Details he
http://www.raib.gov.uk/publications/...04_romford.cfm
[Brentwood & Romford named correctly!]

Typical cover-up. They don't want us to know the truth about the secret
tunnels they use to move the trains to and from the you-know-what!

Would someone be interested in reminding me why the RAIB and HSE or
whoever do parallel investigations?

tom

IIRC, the RAIB investigations are into the cause of the incident, and ways
of avoiding a future recurrence, and not in bringing a prosecution of a
'guilty party'- indeed, I believe that evidence given to them cannot be used
in a prosecution. This followed HSE handling of certain cases, where certain
parties were advised by their lawyers not to volunteer evidence in case they
incriminated themselves.
Brian
--
But for [Flavor Flav's] "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYY"s alone he should
be given Rap Legend status. -- Nate Patrin, ILX