Old November 6th 07, 09:32 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

On 6 Nov, 08:57, Mizter T wrote:
I see now that the Midland mainline platform-level concourse and
platforms offer a pretty good view across the whole Barlow trainshed
now that the hoardings have largely come down and been replaced with
glass walls. The roof is splendid, lots of light coming through so
quite a change from the dingy St P of old.

I went to have a look at lunchtime today - by my reckoning the clock
by the entrance is counting down the minutes to something like 7.54am,
though at least the day is correct.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London