Old November 6th 07, 09:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Crossrail is already here!

On 6 Nov, 14:00, Ken wrote:
On 6 Nov, 10:20, alanG wrote:

Clive D. W. Feather scribbled with quill and ink on parchment: I've just received an email telling me:

The RAIB is carrying out an investigation into an incident when a
road rail engineering machine ran away from Brentford to Romford on
4 November 2007.

Obviously it must have taken Crossrail, since going round the NLL would
involve climbing uphill.

So they mean Romwood, not Romford then?

Ho ho!

Details he
http://www.raib.gov.uk/publications/...ons_register/0...
[Brentwood & Romford named correctly!]

I'm sure that in the past I've read Mr Perry's words about how
difficult it was working for a company based in Brentfword, as
deliveries would regularly turn up in Essex when they should have been
in West London... or was the Mr Perry regularly turning up in West
London when he should have been in Essex...