Old November 7th 07, 12:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Buttery David Buttery is offline

Default London Overground from 11 Nov 2007

Ianigsy wrote in news:1194386594.889613.260210
@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

snip
I think the thing is that Oyster seems to be a step forward
technologically but a step backward (to the days before Travelcards)
in terms of how the PAYG side works.

snip

I sometimes think that maybe the appropriate regulatory body should have
said, "You can only introduce this when *all* trains in London can accept
them - and if that means no Oyster till 2010, Ken, then tough I'm afraid."

--
Bewdley, Worcs. ~90m asl.