Old November 7th 07, 06:12 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossrail is already here!

In message . com, at
14:42:52 on Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Mizter T remarked:
I'm sure that in the past I've read Mr Perry's words about how
difficult it was working for a company based in Brentfword, as
deliveries would regularly turn up in Essex when they should have been
in West London... or was the Mr Perry regularly turning up in West
London when he should have been in Essex...

The latter. We were in Brentwood, and things were constantly being
addressed to Brentford. Part of the problem was that many of our
suppliers were in the Thames Valley, and Brentford Nylons (different
industry) had a high profile advertising campaign.