Old November 7th 07, 09:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Kevin ashley Kevin ashley is offline

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Paul Scott wrote:

The southbound route from Goods Way

(along Pancras Road)

is a taxi (and goods vehicle) only route

And pushbike! How about buses? Until recently, they were going that way
too, but now i think about it, i don't recall seeing any yesterday or
this morning on my way to work.

It seems they stopped going that way on November 4th. I saw no
warning of this (I use the bus stop outside the KX suburban
platforms regularly) and today the bus stop itself
had already disappeared, although the shelter is still
there. They go down Midland Road now. There were a fair number
of confused passengers milling around outside KX today
wondering where the buses had gone.