Old November 8th 07, 10:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

"Ar" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:51:23 +0000, Paul Corfield scribed:

As we are doing St Pancras I happened to spot in the BBC schedules next
week what looks like a new series tracing the development of the site.

Tuesday 13/11/07 22.00-22.30 BBC2

Zzzzz!

How about something MORE interesting about the development of the
Eurostar train?

If they were going to do that at all, wouldn't it have been better about 15
years ago when they were new on the scene?

Paul