Old November 9th 07, 12:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

Judd Street

I have a feeling that Camden had a scheme to restrict traffic in Judd
St. Must ask the work colleague who is a Camden Councillor what
happened to it.

you can't do a right turn to Euston Road from Upper Woburn Place

Can't you go ahead, right, right and left to achieve that?

I believe so. That adds 1 mile to the current journey, and an extra
five sets of traffic lights, I think. It would be better to go via
Mabledon Place and Ossulston Street.

None of these difficulties would trouble you on a bike of course.
:-)

Not unless they made the pavement one-way too.

Nowt to do with it. I use Whidbourne St and Argyle St to reach King's
Cross/St Pancras.

--
Colin Rosenstiel