Old November 9th 07, 06:57 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris  Tolley is offline

Default After the Ball is over - Waterloo International

Mizter T wrote:

I would contest that at peak times the Dartford to Victoria service is
loaded pretty heavily, at least it is on leaving Victoria. It also
seems to have a reasonable patronage by day, but then again perhaps my
subjective judgement is a bit wonky.

My limited experience would bear that out. When I boarded the train it
about 10 min before departure I thought it was fairly empty. By the time
it left, people were standing on each others shoulders.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9633027.html
(47 206 at York, 4 Oct 1997)