Old November 9th 07, 07:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sarah Brown Sarah Brown is offline

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

In article ,
Mike Roebuck wrote:
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:40:02 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

I presume we won't be allowed into most of St Pancras when the Eurostars
start running, but are we allowed to explore it now?

I took a look round yesterday lunchtime. Unless you were taking part
in the IVT trials,

I was involved in the IVT trials, but I'm not allowed to talk about
what I saw in there because of the confidentiality agreement. Much of
the concourse was still behind hoardings anyway, due to retail
fit-out, so I didn't really get a feel for what it'll be like in there
when everything is open.