Old November 9th 07, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Silverlink Strike

Dazz285 wrote:
On 8 Nov, 22:21, "Zen83237" wrote:
Why is there so little on the news and here about the now weekly
strike by Aslef on Silverlink. I gather it is pension related but
not sure why the passengers should be forced to suffer. I suppose
that when they do go back to work normally they will want soem
sort of bonus for working a full week. The rest of the Silverlink
staff don't seem to give a stuff, very little information but then
I guess they have an easy day.
I guess this is Silverlink's way of saying f**k off to the
passengers because they are losing their franchise.

Kevin

You should change the Silverlink word to National Express.... Their
the ones that are saying f**k off to the passengers not the
Silverlink staff.

Funny. I thought it was the staff who went on strike, not the
management.

Even Midland Mainline drivers are striking for similar reasons.

How about telling us what these reasons are?

--
Richard J.