Old November 9th 07, 05:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Silverlink Strike

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:21:43 -0000, "Zen83237"
wrote:

Why is there so little on the news and here about the now weekly strike by
Aslef on Silverlink. I gather it is pension related but not sure why the
passengers should be forced to suffer. I suppose that when they do go back
to work normally they will want soem sort of bonus for working a full week.
The rest of the Silverlink staff don't seem to give a stuff, very little
information but then I guess they have an easy day.
I guess this is Silverlink's way of saying f**k off to the passengers
because they are losing their franchise.

Kevin

Had en excellent journey from Euston to Watford Junction on Silverlink
this morning. The 12 car train was practically empty. Looked like
everyone thought no trains were running.

Dave