Old November 11th 07, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default North London Line information

On 11 Nov, 12:11, umpston wrote:
On Nov 11, 11:48 am, Mizter T wrote:

(snip)

Meanwhile the TfL departure boards page does not (yet) give any
information for London Overground services.

Nor does it yet for the Central, Circle, District, East London, H&C,
Piccadilly or W&C lines!

Indeed.

AIUI we'll have to wait for the signalling upgrade for anything as
advanced as that on the District and Circle lines at least. Don't
think anyone really needs it for the W&C though!

All I meant to indicate was that the National Rail LDB system is
already in place and up and running, so it would be very easy to
incorporate LDBs for LO stations into that TfL webpage.