Old November 11th 07, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default TfL Wreath at the Service of Remembrance

Looking at a recording of today's Service of Remembrance at the
Cenotaph, it appeared to me that the wreath laid on behalf of Transport
for London wasn't in the "Roundel" shape I seem to recall it being in
previous years.

Was I correct in my observations and - if so - does anyone know the
reason for the change?

I always thought it an especially appropriate and moving shape for a
such a tribute.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK