Old November 12th 07, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default The revised Tube Map on the BBC

On Nov 12, 6:37 am, Mwmbwls wrote:
http://besti.design-freestyle.com/Tf...cal-redesign-o...
quote
TfL did consider radical redesign of Tube Map
There's been a lot of discussion about the new Tube map that's coming
out this Sunday, 11th November. I've just received heads up from the
guys at iPM at BBC Radio 4 that they will be talking to the Curator of
the London Transport Museum and also to a person from Transport for
London about the new map.

Max Roberts alternative " curvy Tube map" is certainly pleasing on the
eye. Would the extra lines and stations work on this?...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1384/...43e4c33f_o.jpg
It does look really good. I think that's the one we'll have by 2012;
it's friendlier looking and gives a better idea of where stations are
in relation to each other.